COLLEGE HONORS' ASSEMBLY, T1, SY 2018-2019
November 13, 2018
A total of 175 dean’s listers from the Tertiary Education Department will be recognized in the College Honors’ Assembly on November 13 (Tuesday), 3:30 PM, at the Institutional Activity Center. The students will be awarded for their exemplary academic performance in the May to August Term, SY 2018-2019.
ISSUANCE OF BASIC EDUCATION DEPARTMENT REPORT CARDS
November 16, 2018
Students and parents of the Basic Education Department are reminded to settle their accountabilities and accomplish their clearances before they can claim their class cards on November 16 (Friday). Failure to settle accountabilities will result to the withholding of academic credentials and deferment of enrollment for the next school year.
Please be guided accordingly.
There were already reported cases of Varicella (Chicken Pox) among our community, the Medical/Dental Unit are sharing the DOH advisory on the transmission and Precautionary Measures of Venricella (pls. see attached).
If our students or Lasallian Partners present with signs and symptoms stated in the Advisory, the concerned person shall be isolated and excluded from attending the class or work. He/She is also advised to secure medical clearance from the attending Physician and present such to the University Physician before reporting back to class or work.
‘‘ varicella’’ virus
Mode of transmission
- person to person by direct contact, droplet or air borne spread of fluid or secretions form persons with chickenpox
- contagious 5 days before and 5 days after the appearance of blisters
- appearance of reddish skin lesions which later become blisters on the 3rd-4th day of fever
- muscle and joint pains
- sudden onset of fever
- chickenpox rashes will disappear in 1-2 weeks time even without treatment
- avoid crowded areas during epidemics
- isolate known cases
- vaccine is available as precautionary measure and as per doctor’s advise
GREEN STALLION EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE
To facilitate the sending and forwarding of official academic documents and materials to all students and graduates, and to ensure that said materials are handled in confidence, the university recently launched Green Stallion Express Delivery, a dedicated forwarding service for De La Salle Araneta University that is managed by LBC.
Individuals may avail of the service through the following procedure:
FOR ONLINE REQUESTS:
- 1. VISIT https://dlsau-alumni.on.spiceworks.com/portal_registrations.
- 2. CREATE a ticket request. Alternatively, you may also send ticket requests directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- (Indicate your Full Name, Course, Year Graduated)
- (Indicate your Full Mailing Address and Mobile Number)
- 3. DEPOSIT your payment to:
- ACCOUNT NAME:
- De La Salle Araneta University
- ACCOUNT NUMBERS:
- Asia United Bank: 047-01-890008-2
- Metrobank: 088-7-08851563-0
- 4. SCAN AND SEND your deposit slip to email@example.com. A confirmation email of the receipt of your payment will be sent to you promptly. ONLY PAID TICKET REQUESTS WILL BE PROCESSED.
- 5. Your requested documents will be scheduled for pick up within the day (if payment is received before 12 NN, and the next day, if the payment is received from 1:00PM onwards). Do take note of the following delivery schedules for the serviced areas:
Manila: 1-2 days delivery
Luzon: 2-3 days (for delivery within city limits) and 5-7 days (for out of delivery zone)
VisMin: 2-3 days (for delivery within city limits) and 5-7 days (for out of delivery zone)
- 1. SECURE the Express Delivery Form from the Alumni Relations Office or Registrar’s Office. Fill out all requested information in legible handwriting.
Transcript, Diploma, Certificates NCR P149
Yearbook, Graduation Photos NCR P349
- 2. PAY indicated amount at the Cashier.
- 3. SUBMIT the official receipt, together with the duly-accomplished Express Delivery Form, to the Alumni Relations Office or Registrar’s Office for processing.
- 4. Your requested documents will be scheduled for pick up upon receipt of the official receipt and duly-accomplished Express Delivery Form. Do take note of the following delivery schedules for the serviced areas:
- Manila: 1-2 days delivery
- Luzon: 2-3 days (for delivery within city limits) and 5-7 days (for out of delivery zone)
- VisMin: 2-3 days (for delivery within city limits) and 5-7 days (for out of delivery zone)
DLSAU TUITION FEE PAYMENTS NOW ACCEPTED AT AUB
Starting September 7, 2018
Asia United Bank (AUB) is now accepting tuition fee payments for De La Salle Araneta University. To pay, please take note of the following:
- Payor should present two copies of the student’s Pre-Enrollment Form (PEF).
- One copy will be released to the student (for presentation to DLSAU), whereas the other copy will be forwarded to AUB 6th Ave Caloocan Branch for recordkeeping.
- Payment will not be accepted if no PEF is presented.
- The following should be indicated on the transaction slip:
- YEAR AND SECTION
- ID NUMBER
- CONTACT NUMBER
- Payment should not be less than the first outstanding payment. In addition, payor can only pay either the outstanding balance or the total payment.
- A separate cash deposit of P7 is required for every tuition fee payment. This amount should be deposited to Account Number 047018900082.
Please be guided accordingly.
HARVEST 2015 YEARBOOK NOW AVAILABLE
Starting August 6, 2018
Please be advised that Harvest 2015 Yearbook is now available for claiming at the Alumni Relations Office, Rm. 201 of the Golden Pavilion. The yearbooks may be claimed from Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM–5:00 PM.
Individuals who are unable to claim their yearbooks may send a proxy. However, proxies must present an authorization letter and a valid ID before the yearbook is released to them.
TRACK AND FIELD TRYOUTS
The DLSAU Track and Field Team will be holding open try outs every Saturday, 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM, at the DLSAU Track and Field Oval. The try outs are open to all grade school students (Grades 4–6), junior high students (Grades 7–10), and tertiary education students.
To facilitate your application, interested students are advised to contact Coach Myra Saluda via SMS at 0927 723 0132 with their name (surname, first name)/section/course/grade or year level.
NEW DLSAU CAR PASS APPLICATION PROCEDURES
Please be advised that changes in the implementing procedures for new applications and application renewals for the DLSAU Car Pass will be observed starting SY 2018-2019. This is to ensure that all university-issued car passes are installed and used properly.
In addition, the university will be strictly observing the “No Car Pass, No Entry” Policy starting July 2.
DLSAU SUMMER FOOTBALL CLINIC 2018
April 24, 2018 onwards
This summer, the Institutional Athletics and Sports Development Office will be offering a football clinic starting April 24. The clinic, which costs P3 000, covers ten sessions and a tournament. It will be handled by Mr. Noel T. Marquez.
For more information, please call 330-9128 loc. 132 and look for Mr. John B. Saladas or Ms. Melinda Bernardo. Interested individuals may call Coach Noel T. Marquez at +63 932 128 2077.
RESERVATIONS FOR STUDY CENTERS 1 & 2
The DLSAU Study Centers 1 & 2 (BRF Dorm and New Dorm) are now accepting reservations for Term 1, SY 2018-2019. For application forms, please proceed to the Administrative Services Office and look for Ms. Ruth Centeno. Please be reminded that the reservation fee of P 1 000 is non-refundable. Reservation inquiries are welcome from Mondays to Saturdays. For more information, please call 330 9129 loc. 143.