OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY TIME
Starting Term 3, SY 2018-2019
Please be advised that the official time which should be observed by the university community is the time flashed on the GreenCAST monitors that are mounted around key areas inside the campus. All are expected to synchronize their timepieces to the displayed time to avoid any inconvenience.
Please be guided accordingly.
STRATCOMM SERVICE REQUEST FORM
Starting Term 3, SY 2018-2019
In order to facilitate all communications and marketing-related requests (i.e. design, content, social media, website), the Strategic Communications Office(StratComm) is now adopting a Service Request Form. The form must be downloaded, filled out, and submitted in person to the StratComm office in person at least three days before the request needs to be completed.
The form can be downloaded at www.dlsau.edu.ph/downloads/online-forms/StratComm-Online-Form.pdf
Please be guided accordingly
3rd TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH CONGRESS AND ROBOT GAMES
March 23, 2019
The College of Arts, Science and Technology Department of Technology will be hosting the 3rd Technology Research Congress and Robot Games on March 23 (Saturday). The research congress is hosted in partnership with the National Research Council of the Philippines.
The Robot Games, held in cooperation with the Institutional Robotics Department of De La Salle Santiago-Zobel School, is a bigger iteration of the Robot Games was held in the university last January 30. The event will feature three events: SumoBot, Grab and Collect, and Line Tracing.
The event is sponsored by Globe Telecom, Hytec Power Inc, Pizza Hub, Felta, Data Science and Technology Corporation, Erovoutika, UBTECH, and BSCS Team Tatag Batch 2013.
NEW UNIVERSITY CALENDAR
November 23, 2018
Please be informed that the new university calendar is now ready for viewing at the following link: www.dlsau.edu.ph/about/calendar The calendar now has filter options according to activity/event type and academic term.
There were already reported cases of Varicella (Chicken Pox) among our community, the Medical/Dental Unit are sharing the DOH advisory on the transmission and Precautionary Measures of Venricella (pls. see attached).
If our students or Lasallian Partners present with signs and symptoms stated in the Advisory, the concerned person shall be isolated and excluded from attending the class or work. He/She is also advised to secure medical clearance from the attending Physician and present such to the University Physician before reporting back to class or work.
‘‘ varicella’’ virus
Mode of transmission
- person to person by direct contact, droplet or air borne spread of fluid or secretions form persons with chickenpox
- contagious 5 days before and 5 days after the appearance of blisters
- appearance of reddish skin lesions which later become blisters on the 3rd-4th day of fever
- muscle and joint pains
- sudden onset of fever
- chickenpox rashes will disappear in 1-2 weeks time even without treatment
- avoid crowded areas during epidemics
- isolate known cases
- vaccine is available as precautionary measure and as per doctor’s advise
GREEN STALLION EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE
To facilitate the sending and forwarding of official academic documents and materials to all students and graduates, and to ensure that said materials are handled in confidence, the university recently launched Green Stallion Express Delivery, a dedicated forwarding service for De La Salle Araneta University that is managed by LBC.
Individuals may avail of the service through the following procedure:
FOR ONLINE REQUESTS:
- 1. VISIT https://dlsau-alumni.on.spiceworks.com/portal_registrations.
- 2. CREATE a ticket request. Alternatively, you may also send ticket requests directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- (Indicate your Full Name, Course, Year Graduated)
- (Indicate your Full Mailing Address and Mobile Number)
- 3. DEPOSIT your payment to:
- ACCOUNT NAME:
- De La Salle Araneta University
- ACCOUNT NUMBERS:
- Asia United Bank: 047-01-890008-2
- Metrobank: 088-7-08851563-0
- 4. SCAN AND SEND your deposit slip to email@example.com. A confirmation email of the receipt of your payment will be sent to you promptly. ONLY PAID TICKET REQUESTS WILL BE PROCESSED.
- 5. Your requested documents will be scheduled for pick up within the day (if payment is received before 12 NN, and the next day, if the payment is received from 1:00PM onwards). Do take note of the following delivery schedules for the serviced areas:
Manila: 1-2 days delivery
Luzon: 2-3 days (for delivery within city limits) and 5-7 days (for out of delivery zone)
VisMin: 2-3 days (for delivery within city limits) and 5-7 days (for out of delivery zone)
- 1. SECURE the Express Delivery Form from the Alumni Relations Office or Registrar’s Office. Fill out all requested information in legible handwriting.
Transcript, Diploma, Certificates NCR P149
Yearbook, Graduation Photos NCR P349
- 2. PAY indicated amount at the Cashier.
- 3. SUBMIT the official receipt, together with the duly-accomplished Express Delivery Form, to the Alumni Relations Office or Registrar’s Office for processing.
- 4. Your requested documents will be scheduled for pick up upon receipt of the official receipt and duly-accomplished Express Delivery Form. Do take note of the following delivery schedules for the serviced areas:
- Manila: 1-2 days delivery
- Luzon: 2-3 days (for delivery within city limits) and 5-7 days (for out of delivery zone)
- VisMin: 2-3 days (for delivery within city limits) and 5-7 days (for out of delivery zone)
DLSAU TUITION FEE PAYMENTS NOW ACCEPTED AT AUB
Starting September 7, 2018
Asia United Bank (AUB) is now accepting tuition fee payments for De La Salle Araneta University. To pay, please take note of the following:
- Payor should present two copies of the student’s Pre-Enrollment Form (PEF).
- One copy will be released to the student (for presentation to DLSAU), whereas the other copy will be forwarded to AUB 6th Ave Caloocan Branch for recordkeeping.
- Payment will not be accepted if no PEF is presented.
- The following should be indicated on the transaction slip:
- YEAR AND SECTION
- ID NUMBER
- CONTACT NUMBER
- Payment should not be less than the first outstanding payment. In addition, payor can only pay either the outstanding balance or the total payment.
- A separate cash deposit of P7 is required for every tuition fee payment. This amount should be deposited to Account Number 047018900082.
Please be guided accordingly.
HARVEST 2015 YEARBOOK NOW AVAILABLE
Starting August 6, 2018
Please be advised that Harvest 2015 Yearbook is now available for claiming at the Alumni Relations Office, Rm. 201 of the Golden Pavilion. The yearbooks may be claimed from Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM–5:00 PM.
Individuals who are unable to claim their yearbooks may send a proxy. However, proxies must present an authorization letter and a valid ID before the yearbook is released to them.
NEW DLSAU CAR PASS APPLICATION PROCEDURES
Please be advised that changes in the implementing procedures for new applications and application renewals for the DLSAU Car Pass will be observed starting SY 2018-2019. This is to ensure that all university-issued car passes are installed and used properly.
In addition, the university will be strictly observing the “No Car Pass, No Entry” Policy starting July 2.
RESERVATIONS FOR STUDY CENTERS 1 & 2
The DLSAU Study Centers 1 & 2 (BRF Dorm and New Dorm) are now accepting reservations for Term 1, SY 2018-2019. For application forms, please proceed to the Administrative Services Office and look for Ms. Ruth Centeno. Please be reminded that the reservation fee of P 1 000 is non-refundable. Reservation inquiries are welcome from Mondays to Saturdays. For more information, please call 330 9129 loc. 143.