De La Salle Araneta University offers undergraduate programs within its four eminent colleges—College of Veterinary Medicine and Agricultural Sciences, College of Business, Management, and Accountancy, College of Education, and College of Arts, Sciences, and Technology. These undergraduate programs provide students with the requisite knowledge and training that make them invaluable assets for both local and international companies and organizations, as well as solid academic preparations that enable to pursue further studies.
1. Accomplish the Pre-Application Form, accessible here
2. Submit all requirements personally at the Office of Student Admissions before the Preferred Testing Date, listed here.
3. Pay the Lasallian Entrance and Placement (LEAP) Examination Fee at the Cashier of De La Salle Araneta University.
4. Present the official receipt of the payment for the LEAP Examination Fee at the Admissions Office in order to finalize the schedule of the examination and to get the LEAP Examination Permit. The LEAP Examination Permit should be kept and presented at the testing venue on the day of the examination.
5. Should there be requests for reschedules of the testing date, the applicant is advised to call (330 9129 loc. 133) or email (email@example.com) at least three days before their scheduled testing date.
6. In certain special cases, the OSA welcomes walk-in applicants and accommodates them accordingly. However, applicants are expected to bring all relevant documents to facilitate the processing of their application.