Senior High School covers the last two years of the K-12 program, Grades 11 and 12. In SHS, the students will go through a core curriculum and take subjects under a track of their choice.
At De La Salle Araneta University, our Senior High School Program is a College Preparatory Program. Our students are prepared for industry work, taught real-life skills, and trained by experts in the field.
We take SHS not as an extension of basic education, but as a prelude to what college education CAN BE.
Upload the following documents:
Wait for an email confirmation and instruction from email@example.com.
- 2 x 2 Photo (on white background)
- Current School ID
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Report Card of Recently Completed Grade Level
Scanned copies/proofs of the following:
- Report Card with Learner Reference Number (LRN)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Recommendation Form (See Downloadables) to be accomplished by either the Classroom Adviser, Guidance Counselor, or School Principal - scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Hard copies will be requested by the Office of Student Admissions (OSA) once face-to-face classes resume or as soon as these become available. Please wait for instructions from the OSA as to when and how to submit the hard copies of the requirements listed above.
- A score of 6.0 or higher in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Transcript of Records/Scholastic Records duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the applicant’s country of origin or legal residence
The Lasallian Entrance and Placement (LEAP) Examination is waived for SY 2021-2022.