Senior High School covers the last two years of the K-12 program, Grades 11 and 12. In SHS, the students will go through a core curriculum and take subjects under a track of their choice.
At De La Salle Araneta University, our Senior High School Program is a College Preparatory Program. Our students are prepared for industry work, taught real-life skills, and trained by experts in the field.
We take SHS not as an extension of basic education, but as a prelude to what college education CAN BE.
SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL (GRADE 11)
1. Accomplish the Pre-Application Form, accessible here
2. Submit all requirements personally at the Office of Student Admissions before the Preferred Testing Date, listed here.
3. Pay the Lasallian Entrance and Placement (LEAP) Examination Fee at the Cashier of De La Salle Araneta University.
4. Present the official receipt of the payment for the LEAP Examination Fee at the Admissions Office in order to finalize the schedule of the examination and to get the LEAP Examination Permit. The LEAP Examination Permit should be kept and presented at the testing venue on the day of the examination.
5. Should there be requests for reschedules of the testing date, the applicant is advised to call (330 9129 loc. 133) or email (email@example.com) at least three days before their scheduled testing date.
6. In certain special cases, the OSA welcomes walk-in applicants and accommodates them accordingly. However, applicants are expected to bring all relevant documents to facilitate the processing of their application.