Senior High School covers the last two years of the K-12 program, Grades 11 and 12. In SHS, the students will go through a core curriculum and take subjects under a track of their choice.
At De La Salle Araneta University, our Senior High School Program is a College Preparatory Program. Our students are prepared for industry work, taught real-life skills, and trained by experts in the field.
We take SHS not as an extension of basic education, but as a prelude to what college education CAN BE.
SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL (GRADE 11)
For International Student Applicants
- One (1) White Legal Folder
- Two (2) Copies of Accomplished Application Form (See Downloadables)
- Photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Two (2) 2 x 2 Photos (on white backhround)
- Original Copy of Report Card with Learner Reference Number (LRN)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Recommendation Form (See Downloadables) to be accomplished by either the Classroom Adviser, Guidance Counselor, or School Principal and submit in a sealed letter envelope.
- ESC Certificate or SHS Voucher
- NCAE Results (Photocopy)
- Applicants must achieve a score of 6.0 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Transcript of Records/Scholastic Records (original and photocopies) duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the applicant’s country of origin or legal residence
- Passport (photocopy)
- Family Register/Birth Certificate
- Testing Venue and Schedule shall be determined by the DLSAU Admissions Office.
Accomplish the Pre-Application Form, accessible here
Submit all requirements personally at the Office of Student Admissions before the Preferred Testing Date, listed here.
Pay the Lasallian Entrance and Placement (LEAP) Examination Fee at the Cashier of De La Salle Araneta University.
Present the official receipt of the payment for the LEAP Examination Fee at the Admissions Office in order to finalize the schedule of the examination and to get the LEAP Examination Permit. The LEAP Examination Permit should be kept and presented at the testing venue on the day of the examination.
Should there be requests for reschedules of the testing date, the applicant is advised to call (330 9129 loc. 133) or email (email@example.com) at least three days before their scheduled testing date.
In certain special cases, the OSA welcomes walk-in applicants and accommodates them accordingly. However, applicants are expected to bring all relevant documents to facilitate the processing of their application.
December 3-7 (1st Week)
8:30 AM (1st Batch)
1:30 PM (2nd Batch)