As the highest academic unit of the De La Salle Araneta University, the Graduate Studies and Applied Research Department is committed to enhance individuals’ unique competencies in teaching, management and entrepreneurship; develop effective leaders and experts in agriculture, education, government, business and industry, and other fields that can influence policies to enhance human life and support manpower needs of the country; stimulate, encourage and maintain productive, functional research and development and disseminate results to the local and international community; and serve as a vehicle for the enrichment, transmission and preservation of desirable Filipino cultural values. This mission is carried out in a collaborative culture and environment which encourages intellectual and scholarly development, adheres to ethical standards, advances the frontiers of knowledge, and shares research results to the local and international community.
1. Submit all requirements personally at the Office of Student Admissions before the Preferred Testing Date, listed here.
2. Pay the Lasallian Entrance and Placement (LEAP) Examination Fee at the Cashier of De La Salle Araneta University.
3. Present the official receipt of the payment for the LEAP Examination Fee at the Admissions Office in order to finalize the schedule of the examination and to get the LEAP Examination Permit. The LEAP Examination Permit should be kept and presented at the testing venue on the day of the examination.
4. Should there be requests for reschedules of the testing date, the applicant is advised to call (330 9129 loc. 133) or email (email@example.com) at least three days before their scheduled testing date.
5. In certain special cases, the OSA welcomes walk-in applicants and accommodates them accordingly. However, applicants are expected to bring all relevant documents to facilitate the processing of their application.