The Teaching and Learning Excellence (TELEX) Program, established in May 2016, was designed for individuals who are non-education degree holders but who would like to pursue a teaching career. The program covers professional education courses and practicum subjects incorporated into each core area. This ensures that students are able to apply educational theories and the latest trends in the educational field to teach at the elementary and secondary levels.
1. Submit all requirements personally at the Office of Student Admissions before the Preferred Testing Date, listed here.
2. Pay the Lasallian Entrance and Placement (LEAP) Examination Fee at the Cashier of De La Salle Araneta University.
3. Present the official receipt of the payment for the LEAP Examination Fee at the Admissions Office in order to finalize the schedule of the examination and to get the LEAP Examination Permit. The LEAP Examination Permit should be kept and presented at the testing venue on the day of the examination.
4. Should there be requests for reschedules of the testing date, the applicant is advised to call (330 9129 loc. 133) or email (email@example.com) at least three days before their scheduled testing date.
5. In certain special cases, the OSA welcomes walk-in applicants and accommodates them accordingly. However, applicants are expected to bring all relevant documents to facilitate the processing of their application.