REQUIREMENTSThe Admissions Office houses all the Admission processes from Nursery to Junior High School, Senior High School, College, Night College, and Graduate School for local and international student applicants.
PROCEDURES AND REQUIREMENTS
Admissions Application Process (Local and Foreign Applicants)
The entrance examination of DLSAU is called LEAP which stands for Lasallian Entrance And Placement Examination.
Taking the Lasallian Entrance and Placement (LEAP) Examination
Accomplished Application Form which can be obtained through the Admissions Office or can be downloaded at the DLSAU website (www.dlsau.edu.ph/admissions).
Pay to the University Cashier. a non-refundable LEAP Examination Fee of PhP330.00 for all levels except for the Night College which is PhP100.00.
- Present the Official Receipt at the Admissions Office to get the LEAP Examination Permit.
- Submit the initial following requirements in order to take the LEAP Examination (Applicable for all levels)
- Two (2) copies of accomplished Application form with 2x2 picture (white background)
- One (1) Long Ordinary Folder
- NSO Birth Certificate (photocopy)
- Two 2”x2” identical recent photographs taken within the last 6 months.
- Photocopy of previous Report Card in the absence of the current report card and/or Evaluation copy of Form 137.
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records (2nd Courser, Transferees and Graduate School Applicants)
- Certified True Copy of Grades issued by the University Registrar (2nd Courser and Transferees)
- Recommendation Form (Downloadable at www.dlsau.edu.ph/admissions) to be accomplished by either Classroom Adviser, Guidance Counselor or the Principal to be submitted in a sealed envelope.
Additional requirements for International Student Applicants (All Programs and in all Levels)
i. Applicants must achieve a score of 6.0 in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
ii. Transcript of Records/Scholastic Records (original and photocopies) duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the applicant’s country of origin or legal residence;
iii. Passport (photocopy)
iv. Family Register/Birth Certificate