Established in 2015, the Night College Program (NCP) is part of the university’s elaborate community extension program that is especially designed for working individuals who are unable to attend to regular school because of their present professional involvements. The program, based at the College of Business and Management, utilizes the modular approach to teaching. Presently, the NCP offers a BSBA Major in Marketing Management Program.
1. Accomplish the Pre-Application Form, accessible here
2. Submit all requirements personally at the Office of Student Admissions before the Preferred Testing Date, listed here.
3. Pay the Lasallian Entrance and Placement (LEAP) Examination Fee at the Cashier of De La Salle Araneta University.
4. Present the official receipt of the payment for the LEAP Examination Fee at the Admissions Office in order to finalize the schedule of the examination and to get the LEAP Examination Permit. The LEAP Examination Permit should be kept and presented at the testing venue on the day of the examination.
5. Should there be requests for reschedules of the testing date, the applicant is advised to call (330 9129 loc. 133) or email (email@example.com) at least three days before their scheduled testing date.
6. In certain special cases, the OSA welcomes walk-in applicants and accommodates them accordingly. However, applicants are expected to bring all relevant documents to facilitate the processing of their application.